Thursday, January 20, 2011

Excellent 8

Today was a wonderful day. I was able to hang out with my favorite friend, Ariel. A woman who never seems to not amaze me! I am so blessed. Truly blessed. Friends are there for you through your rants and raves, joys and sorrows. I wouldn't have a clue what I would do without her amazing friendship. Period. Ariel, this is a shout out to you....your are an inspiration to me and I look up to you and admire you. I will forever be thankful for you.

A day filled with friends, long workouts, and now a quiet house.

Last night, Britt and I did an Aqua Boot Camp class. I will just say it was hilarious because I would have never in a million years think that I would do a class like that with my husband!! Ever. And he thoroughly enjoyed it! He even got a compliment from the teacher saying that she "loved to watch him swim." HA! I am so sure you did lady! Considering that we were by far the youngest people in the entire pool! We definitely stuck out but we laughed and worked hard. I will say this....I feel in love with my husband all over again in that pool last night. Just watching him taking Aqua Boot Camp to a serious level.  We enjoyed every minute until the lady in Child Care came and got us because we took too long! Game over. Good times had by all (especially, the instructor)!


 

1 comment:

Ariel said...

Awww, you made my little eyes tear up as I sit here with my coffee in hand. I love you too, and cherish our time, even though it doesn't happen enough! The kids took a royal nap yesterday so we must do coffee talk more often!!
YOU are the best, and I would be one sad baby if I didn't have you here!!
xo