Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inspiration Find it Daily

  And Motivational Quotes of the Day:

These just grabbed me today. I don't have really many things to say over the last few days. Yesterday, I bought myself a pretty dress.


Believe nothing because it is written in books.
Believe nothing because wise men say it is so.
Believe nothing because it is religious doctrine.
Believe it only because you yourself know it to be true.
Siddharta Gautama Buddha (563-483 B.C.)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream."
Mark Twain



3 comments:

Ariel said...

Cannot wait to see it!! We will have to don our pretty dresses and go out one night...to a play or ballet or something girly and fancy!

My Trip Around the Sun : A Project said...

Absolutely! I am so in!

My Trip Around the Sun : A Project said...

Ummm...this was NOT the picture I had on here this morning!! HAHA! What is that?!?